- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 1,480 personal financial advisors working in Kansas in 2010. These advisers made an average of $88,940 that year.
Kansas’s personal financial advisors earning in the top 25 percent made an average of $99,370, while advisors earning in the top 10 percent made an annual mean wage higher than the BLS reporting ceiling, meaning it was equal to or higher than $166,400 annually.
Stockbroker Salary in Kansas
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported that 1,660 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents were employed in Kansas in 2010. The average annual salary of Kansas’s broker-dealer agents was listed as $90,000. The top 25 percent earned an average of $100,060, while the top 10 percent averaged $157,790.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Kansas
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, in 2010, the average annual salary of insurance sales agents, many of which worked as financial planners by offering life/annuity products, was listed as $52,060. Those earning salaries in the top 25 percent earned an average of $65,310 annually, and those in the top 10 percent averaged $90,090.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.