- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Iowa
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, there were 1,360 personal financial advisors employed in Iowa in 2010. They made an average salary of $66,200 that year.
Advisors earning salaries in the 75th percentile earned $76,850 per year; while those earning in Iowa’s 90th percentile made an average of $112,720 annually.
Stockbroker Salary in Iowa
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, securities, commodities and financial services sales agents in Iowa numbered 2,350 in 2010. These agents made an average annual salary of $62,140. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $74,520, while those earning in the 90th percentile earned $124,870 on average.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Iowa
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor maintains employment statistics for financial planners in Iowa. The BLS noted that in 2010, 4,920 insurance sales agents worked in Iowa, some of them selling popular financial planning products like life insurance and fixed annuities. The annual mean wage earned by Iowa’s insurance sales agent that year was $50,670. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made $56,730 on average, while those earning in the 90th percentile made about $87,780.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.