- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Wyoming
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, approximately 230 personal financial advisors worked in Wyoming in 2010, earning an annual mean wage of $73,690.
Wyoming’s personal financial advisors earning within the top 25 percent made an average of $88,190 per year, while those earning salaries in the top 10 percent averaged $162,790 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Wyoming
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor maintains employment statistics for broker-dealer agents working in Wyoming. The BLS reported in 2010 that 120 securities, commodities and financial services sales agents were employed in Wyoming, making an average annual salary of $79,870. Those earning in the top 25 percent made an average of $89,770.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Wyoming
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Wyoming was home to 590 insurance sales agents in 2010, including many who sold fixed annuities. These agents earned an average annual salary of $53.050. Agents earning in the top 25 percent in Wyoming made about $56,920 per year, while those earning in the top 10 percent averaged $88,280 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.