- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in West Virginia
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 270 personal financial advisors working in West Virginia in 2010 making an annual mean wage of $49,620.
West Virginia’s personal financial advisors that earned salaries within the 75th percentile made an average of $59,600 per year, while those that earned in the 90th percentile averaged $84,510.
Stockbroker Salary in West Virginia
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported in 2010 that 350 securities, commodities and financial services sales agents were employed in West Virginia. The annual mean wage of a stockbroker in West Virginia that year was $81,180, while those that earned salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $95,410 annually. Statistics for West Virginia’s registered reps earning in the 90th percentile were beyond the BLS reporting requirement, meaning that the wage was in excess of $166,400 annually.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in West Virginia
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, West Virginia was home to 1,460 insurance sales agents in 2010, many of which sold annuities under life insurance producer licenses. These agents earned an average of $45,940. Agents that earned salaries in the 75th percentile made about $49,220 per year, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $77,100 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.