- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Montana
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, personal financial advisors in Montana numbered 240 in May 2010. These professionals made an average annual salary of $71,940.
Those in the 75th percentile earned an average of $80,140 per year, while the top 10 percent earned an average of $123,650 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Montana
According to Bureau of Labor Statistics figures, there were 670 stockbrokers working in Montana in May 2010. They made an average annual salary of $70,280. The average was $91,830 yearly for those earning in the 75th percentile and $143,150 per year on average for those earning in the 90th percentile.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Montana
The United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported in May 2010, that there were 1,290 insurance sales agents working in the state, making a yearly average salary of $56,190. Insurance sales agents earning salaries within the 75th percentile averaged $70,770, while those earning in the 90th percentile earned an average of $117,390.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.