- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Massachusetts
The U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported in 2010 that there were 5,490 personal financial advisors employed in Massachusetts in 2010, who earned an average of $118,400.
The average annual salary of personal financial advisors earning salaries that fell within the 75th percentile was $163,590.
Stockbroker Salary in Massachusetts
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 8,510 stockbrokers working in Massachusetts in 2010. The average salary for these broker-dealer agents was $99,630, while the top 25% earned $118,830 on average.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Massachusetts
There were 6,460 insurance sales agents, many of which dealt in life insurance and fixed annuities as financial planners. The average annual salary of these insurance producers was $78,090. Insurance agents falling within the 75th percentile earned an average of $88,030 per year, while the top 10 percent earned $154,250 yearly on average.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.