- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Liberty University - Master of Science in Finance – Financial Planning
Financial Advisor Salary in Idaho
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were 610 personal financial advisors working in Idaho in 2010, making an average annual salary of $56,350.
Personal financial advisors in Idaho earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $58,830 per year, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $77,110 annually.
Stockbroker Salary in Idaho
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported in 2010 that 670 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents worked in Idaho. The average salary of broker-dealer agents in Idaho that year was $70,160. Those earning salaries in Idaho’s 75th percentile made an average of $84,610, while those earning in the 90th percentile earned approximately $143,520 annually.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Idaho
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), Idaho was home to 1,000 insurance sales agents in 2010. These agents earned an average annual salary of $57,390. Idaho’s agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made about $74,660 annually, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $110,410 yearly.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.