- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Wisconsin
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 2,900 personal financial advisors employed n Wisconsin in 2010 earning an annual mean wage of $75,730.
The top 25 percent averaged $90.590 annually, while those earning in the top 10 percent made an average of $145,320 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Wisconsin
In 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that 4,380 broker-dealer agents worked in Wisconsin, averaging $73,600. The top 25 percent averaged $89,030, while those that earned salaries in Wisconsin’s top 10 percent averaged $152,050.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Wisconsin
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported in 2010 that there were 5,730 insurance sales agents employed in Wisconsin. The average annual salary of a Wisconsin insurance agent that year was $59,450. Agents that earned salaries in the top 25 percent made about $70,750, while those that earned in the top 10 percent averaged $112,420 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.