- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Washington
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 2,180 personal financial advisors working in Washington in 2010, making an average annual salary of $68,790.
Washington’s personal financial advisors that earned salaries within the 75th percentile made an average of $82,510 per year, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $127,220 annually.
Stockbroker Salary in Washington
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported in 2010 that 4,290 broker-dealer agents were employed in Washington, making an average annual salary of $75,790. Washington’s securities salespersons earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $99,790 annually, while those with incomes in the 90th percentile earned an average of $153,740 per year.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Washington
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Washington was home to 5,750 insurance sales agents in 2010, many offering annuities and life insurance as part of their financial planning services. These agents earned $58,630 per year on average. Agents earning in the 75th percentile made about $69,670 per year, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $91,650.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.