- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Utah
Utah had the fifth-highest concentration of personal financial advisors of any state in the U.S. in 2010, according to information provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). The 1,890 personal financial advisors working in Utah at that time made an annual mean wage of $67,460.
In Salt Lake City the average salary was $71,480. Utah’s personal financial advisors earning salaries in the top 25 percent made an average of $70,430; while those earning in the top 10 percent made $121,840 per year on average.
Stockbroker Salary in Utah
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, securities, commodities and financial services sales agents in Utah totaled 2,460 in 2010. These agents earned an average annual salary of $81,510. Utah’s broker-dealer agents earning salaries within the top 25 percent made an average of $101,160 annually.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Utah
Utah was home to 3,420 insurance sales agents in 2010 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Some of these agents undoubtedly sold fixed annuities and life insurance, earning them the title of financial planner. Insurance sales agents in Utah earned an average of $64,840 in 2010. Agents earning salaries in the top 25 percent made an average of $66,340 annually, while those earning in the top 10 percent averaged $144,550 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.