- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in South Dakota
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 230 personal financial advisors employed in South Dakota in 2010, earning an annual mean wage of $66,910.
South Dakota’s personal financial advisors earning in the top 25 percent made an average annual salary of $81,360, while those earning in the top 10 percent earned $106,840 on average.
Stockbroker Salary in South Dakota
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) stated that there were 570 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents employed in South Dakota in 2010. These stockbrokers earned an average salary of $75,890. Broker-dealer agents in South Dakota’s top 25 percent earned an annual mean wage of $85,000.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in South Dakota
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, South Dakota was home to 1,510 insurance sales agents in 2010, some of which sold fixed annuities and life insurance as financial planners. Insurance sales agents in South Dakota earned an annual mean wage of $47,030 in 2010. Insurance sales agents earning salaries within the top 25 percent in South Dakota made an average of $53,720 yearly, while those earning in the state’s top 10 percent earned $77,440 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.