- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Liberty University - Master of Science in Finance – Financial Planning
Financial Advisor Salary in South Carolina
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics there were 1,270 personal financial advisors working in South Carolina in 2010, earning an average annual salary of $80,350.
South Carolina’s personal financial advisors earning salaries within the 75th percentile made an average annual wage of $105,120, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $148,330 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in South Carolina
Employment and wage statistics provided by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) indicate that in 2010 there were 1,690 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents employed in South Carolina. These broker-dealer agents earned an average of $90,580. Those working in the Charlotte area averaged $121,070. South Carolina’s agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made $112,680 annually on average.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in South Carolina
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, South Carolina was home to 5,460 insurance sales agents in 2010. Some of these were financial planners selling fixed annuities and life insurance. Insurance sales agents in South Carolina earned an annual mean wage of $46,220 that year. Agents earning salaries within the 75th percentile made about $51,690 annually, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $86,450 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.