- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Rhode Island
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, personal financial advisors in Rhode Island numbered 580 in 2010, and earned an average annual salary of $78,370 that year.
Advisors earning salaries in the 75th percentile made $87,040 annually on average, while those earning salaries in the 90th percentile averaged $139,460 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Rhode Island
There were 620 securities, commodities and financial services sales agents working in Rhode Island in 2010 earning an average annual salary of $97,250. Rhode Island’s securities sales agents earning salaries within the 75th percentile made an average of $122,590 per year.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Rhode Island
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported that in 2010, Rhode Island was the highest-paying state in the nation for insurance sales agents. The 1,080 agents employed there that year made an average annual salary of $81,650. Those earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $91,220 annually, and agents earning salaries in the 90th percentile earned $160,350 on average.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.