- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in North Dakota
According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 380 personal financial advisors in North Dakota in 2010, making an average annual salary of $46,840.
Personal financial advisors earning salaries in the 75th percentile made $53,470 per year, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $71,020 annually.
Stockbroker Salary in North Dakota
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics reported there to be 220 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents employed in North Dakota in 2010. These agents earned an average annual salary of $74,280. Those earning salaries within the 75th percentile made an average of $95,090 per year, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $157,970 yearly.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in North Dakota
North Dakota is the fifth-highest paying state in which insurance sales agents worked in 2010, according to data provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor. That year, 1,010 insurance sales agents, many of whom had the life line of authority and sold annuities as well, were employed in the state. These agents made an average annual salary of $76,130, compared to the national average of $62,520. Those earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $110,390 annually, while agents in the 90th percentile brought home $163,400 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.