- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in New Mexico
Personal financial advisors in New Mexico numbered 450 in May 2010 according to data supplied by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor.
The average annual salary of these advisors that year was $52,260, with agents in the 75th percentile making an average $53,730 annually, and those in the 90th percentile earning $112,000 per year on average.
Stockbroker Salary in New Mexico
According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, stockbrokers in New Mexico totaled 490 in 2010. These financial professionals earned an average annual salary of $94,780. Broker-dealer agents in New Mexico’s 75th percentile made about $122,870. Those in the 90th percentile earned salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 per year, meaning it exceeded the Bureau’s reporting ceiling. The Santa Fe area of New Mexico is one of the highest paying metropolitan areas for stockbrokers in the country. Here they make an average annual salary of $122,720.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in New Mexico
According to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, New Mexico was home to 1,240 insurance sales agents in 2010. These agents earned an average annual salary of $47,830. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $53,550 per year, while those in the 90th percentile were paid $85,120 on average.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.