- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Missouri
In 2010, Missouri was home to 3,400 personal financial advisors according to data provided by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS.) Their average annual salary that year was $72,870, while advisors earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $105,820 annually.
The average annual salary of advisors in Missouri’s 90th percentile was $134,900.
Stockbroker Salary in Missouri
There were about 4,820 stockbrokers/securities sales agents working in Missouri in 2010 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average annual salary earned by these agents was $80,460. Agents in the 75th percentile earned an average of $112,740 per year. Those in the 90th percentile earned an average wage higher than the BLS reporting ceiling, meaning it was equal to or in excess of $166,400 annually.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Missouri
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, the state employed 9,030 insurance sales agents in 2010. Their average annual salary was $55,220 that year. Agents in the 75th percentile brought home an average of $62,960 annually, and those within the 90th percentile earned an average of $106,470.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.