- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Mississippi
According to information provided by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2010 about 480 Mississippians worked as personal financial advisors.
The BLS did not release the estimated annual mean wage for these financial professionals nor were there estimates provided by the Mississippi Department of Economic Security.
Stockbroker Salary in Mississippi
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2010, Mississippi’s securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents (stockbrokers) totaled 2,480. Stockbrokers in the state made an average annual salary of $81,780 that year. Brokers earning salaries in the 75th percentile grossed an average of $90,020 annually, while the top 10 percent earned an average annual wage equal to or greater than $166,400, the maximum figure reported by the BLS.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Mississippi
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, insurance producers in Mississippi, including those with the life/annuity line of authority, numbered 2,480 in 2010. They earned an annual mean wage of $51,460. Those in the top 25 percent earned an average of $60,400, while those in the 90th percentile earned an average of $89,640 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.