- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Accounting, and M.S. in Accounting. M.B.A. in Accounting also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Minnesota
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Minnesota was home to 2,780 personal financial advisors in 2010. These advisors made an average annual salary of $67,670.
Personal financial advisors within Minnesota’s 75th percentile made approximately $77,840 per year, while those in the 90th percentile earned an average of $115,350 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Minnesota
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported that Minnesota was home to 6,890 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents in 2010. The average annual salary of securities, commodities, and financial service sales agents in the state that year was $89,790, with agents in the 75th percentile making an average of $114,660 annually. The average annual salary of agents in Minnesota in the 90th percentile was higher than the BLS reporting ceiling, meaning it equaled or exceeded $166,400 per year.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Minnesota
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2010, Minnesota was home to 5,360 insurance sales agents. These agents brought home an average annual salary of $60,270. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $65,990 per year, while those in the 90th percentile averaged $107,590 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.