- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Maine
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2010 there were 210 personal financial advisors working in the state of Maine. The average annual salary of a personal financial advisor in Maine that year was $64,700.
Those that earned salaries that fell within the 75th percentile averaged $78,440 annually, while advisors falling within Maine’s 90th percentile earned $106,130 on average in 2010.
Stockbroker Salary in Maine
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor, 720 broker-dealer agents were employed in Maine in 2010 making an average annual salary of $109,890.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Maine
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 1,620 insurance sales agents working in Maine in 2010 who earned an annual mean wage of $51,070. Insurance agents that earned salaries within Maine’s 75th percentile made about $55,910 per year, while those that earned salaries that fell within the 90th percentile earned $84,410 per year on average.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.