- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Louisiana
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were 740 personal financial advisors employed in Louisiana in 2010, earning an average annual salary of $60,670.
Louisiana’s personal financial advisors earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $68,070 annually, while those earning within the 90th percentile made an average of $114,180 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Louisiana
The Occupational Employment Statistics Query System of the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) showed that in 2010 there were 1,960 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents employed in Louisiana. The average annual salary of securities sales agents in Louisiana that year was $73,300. Those earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $93,940 per year, while agents earning in the 90th percentile earned $139,550 on average.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Louisiana
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), Louisiana was home to 6,050 insurance sales agents in 2010. Some of these agents marketed themselves as financial planners, as they sold fixed annuities and life insurance. Insurance sales agents in Louisiana made an average annual salary of $53,050 in 2010. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $58,890 annually, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $96,400 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.