- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Accounting, and M.S. in Accounting. M.B.A. in Accounting also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Georgia
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, the total number of personal financial advisors in Georgia in 2010 was 3,810. These advisors made an average annual salary of $96,460. Advisors earning salaries in the 75th percentile earned an average of $123,010.
Those earning in the 90th percentile made an annual mean wage that was beyond the BLS reporting ceiling, meaning it was in excess of $166,400 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Georgia
There were 3,530 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents working in Georgia in 2010 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor. These registered reps earned an average annual salary of $99,450. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made an average of $136,010 per year. Those earning in the 90th percentile earned salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 annually, beyond the bureau’s reporting ceiling.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Georgia
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported in 2010 that there were 9,090 insurance sales agents employed in Georgia, some of whom sold fixed annuities under a life insurance producer’s license. The annual mean wage of a Georgia insurance sales agent that year was $68,160. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made $74,850 on average, while those in the 90th percentile earned an average of $141,080.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.