- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor, there were a total of 3,020personal financial advisors working in Arizona in 2010. They earned an average annual salary of $56,410. Advisors earning in the top 25 percent in Arizona made $62,460 per year on average, while those in the top 10 percent made an average of $95,700 per year.
Employment statistics for 2010 provided by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) indicate that there were 5,690 securities, commodities and financial services sales agents working in Arizona that year. The average annual salary of these stockbrokers was $72,390. Stockbrokers earning in Arizona’s top 25 percent made about $81,410 annually. Those earning in the top 10 percent earned wages higher than the BLS reporting ceiling of $166,400 per year. The area of the state that paid higher average salaries than the state average was the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale area, where stockbrokers made $75,720 on average.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Arizona
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor, in 2010 there were 6,120 insurance sales agents in Arizona, some of whom were life insurance producers selling fixed annuities. These agents made an average annual salary of $48,790. Agents working in the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale area earned an even higher annual mean wage, at $50,040. Those earning in the top 25 percent in Arizona made $61,160 on average, while those earning in Arizona’s top 10 percent brought home an average of $85,440 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.