- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
- Liberty University - Master of Science in Finance – Financial Planning
In 2010, The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported there to be 140 personal financial advisors working in Alaska. These financial professionals earned an annual mean wage of $61,180. Alaska’s personal financial advisors earning in the top 25 percent made an average of $74,060 annually, while those earning in the top 10 percent averaged $127,000 per year.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported in 2010 that 160 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents were employed in Alaska. The annual mean wage of stockbrokers in Alaska that year was $76,300. Those earning in the top 25 percent made an average of $88,470 annually, while stockbrokers earning in the top 10 percent earned an average yearly salary of $163,860.
Life/Annuity Producer Salaries in Alaska
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, there were 410 insurance sales agents employed in Alaska in 2010, some of whom were life insurance producers selling s fixed annuities. Insurance sales agents earned an annual mean wage of $58,010. Agents earning in the top 25 percent made about $65,630 per year, while those earning in the top 10 percent averaged $79,000 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.