- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Tennessee
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 1,030 personal financial advisors working in Tennessee in 2010 making an average annual salary of $96,390. Personal financial advisors earning salaries in Tennessee’s 75th percentile made an average annual wage of $114,460.
Those earning salaries in Tennessee’s 90th percentile made annual wages beyond the BLS reporting ceiling, meaning it was equal to or greater than $166,400 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Tennessee
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported in 2010 that there were 2,660 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents working in Tennessee. The annual mean wage of these broker-dealer agents that year was $86,380. Those earning salaries in Tennessee’s 75th percentile made an average of $107,030 yearly.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Tennessee
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Tennessee was home to 5,890 insurance sales agents in 2010 (some being known as financial planners as they sold annuities and life insurance). These agents earned an average annual salary of $56,270. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile earned $60,890 annually on average, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $95,540 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.