- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Accounting, and M.S. in Accounting. M.B.A. in Accounting also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Pennsylvania
As compared to financial advisors across the U.S., Pennsylvania’s advisors earned the fifth highest salary in the nation according to 2010 figures provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
That year, some 6,070 personal financial advisors in the state made an average of $98,000. In Lancaster, personal financial advisor’s averaged $134,230. Statewide, personal financial advisors in the top 25 percent earned $117,120 on average.
Stockbroker Salary in Pennsylvania
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, stockbrokers working in Pennsylvania numbered 10,320 in May 2010. They earned an average annual salary of $86,470. The top 25 percent in Pennsylvania averaged $109,450, while the top 10 percent earned salaries equal to or greater than $166,400.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Pennsylvania
The number of insurance sales agents working in Pennsylvania in May 2010 was 14,840 according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. They earned an average annual salary of $73,840. Agents working in the Philadelphia area earned higher the highest average salary in the state, at $88,110. Statewide, the top 25 percent averaged $83,400, while the top 10 percent averaged $137,600.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.