- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Oklahoma
In 2010, there were 580 personal financial advisors working in Oklahoma, who made an average salary of $67,960.
Personal financial advisors in Oklahoma who earned salaries within the 75th percentile averaged $79,670 annually, while those who earned salaries in the 90th percentile made an average of $117,820 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Oklahoma
Per data provided by the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2010 there were 1,530 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents employed in Oklahoma. The average annual salary of these broker-dealer agents was $83,660. Agents earning salaries in Oklahoma’s 75th percentile made an average of $103,690 per year.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Oklahoma
Oklahoma was home to 3,860 insurance sales agents in 2010 that earned an average annual salary of $52,190. Agents earning salaries in Oklahoma’s 75th percentile made $60,210 each year on average, while those earning in the 90th percentile made an average of $89,760 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.