- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Ohio
There were 4,370 personal financial advisors working in Ohio in 2010 making an average annual salary of $81,560. Ohio’s personal financial advisors earning within the 75th percentile made an average of $99,140 annually.
Those earning in Ohio’s 90th percentile made an average annual salary that was equal to or greater than $166,400 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Ohio
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor reported in 2010 that 11,000 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents worked in Ohio. The average annual salary of these stockbrokers that year was $69,550, while those earning in the 75th percentile made an average of $85,100 per year. Figures for Ohio’s stockbrokers earning in the 90th percentile showed they averaged $133,840 in 2010.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Ohio
Ohio was home to 13,340 insurance sales agents in 2010, many selling life insurance and fixed annuities so as to offer financial planning services. These agents earned an average annual salary of $58,390. Agents earning in the 75th percentile made $68,110 per year on average, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $106,590 yearly.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.