- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Economic and Labor Market Information Bureau (ELMI) has released updated occupational employment statistics for June 2011. According to their data, the number of personal financial advisors currently working in New Hampshire has not been estimated (nor has it been determined by the US Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics). However, the average annual salary earned by New Hampshire’s advisors in June 2011 was $36.83 per hour, or $76,606 annually.
Entry-level personal financial advisors made $18.70 hourly, or $38,896 yearly, while experienced personal financial advisors earned $45.89 per hour, or $95,451 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in New Hampshire
The New Hampshire Economic and Labor Market Information Bureau (ELMI) released statistics for stockbrokers/securities and commodities sales agents in New Hampshire showing their average annual salary to be $75,753. An entry-level broker-dealer agent made $17.77 hourly, or $36,961 yearly, while an experienced agent earned $45.74 per hour, or $95,139 yearly.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in New Hampshire
Statistics on insurance sales agents provided by the New Hampshire Economic and Labor Market Information Bureau (ELMI) as of June 2011 showed there were 1,290 insurance sales agents working in the state, many with he life line of authority selling popular financial planning products like life insurance and annuities. These agents made a mean hourly wage of $28.63, or $59,550 yearly. Entry-level insurance agents earned $14.32 hourly, or $29,785 per year, while experienced agents earned $31.08 per hour, or $64,646 per year.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.