- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Nevada
There were 900 personal financial advisors working in Nevada in 2010 according to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), making an average salary of $76,800. Nevada’s personal financial advisors earning within the 75th percentile made an average of $84,110 per year.
Those who earned in Nevada’s 90th percentile made salaries higher than the BLS reporting ceiling of $166,400 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Nevada
Nevada was home to 1,160 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents in 2010. These sales agents earned an average of $48,550. Agents earning salaries in the 75th percentile made about $42,270 annually, while those earning in the 90th percentile averaged $92,070 a year.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Nevada
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, there were 1,950 insurance sales agents, some of whom were licensed life insurance producers selling fixed annuities, employed in Nevada in 2010. The average salary earned by agents in Nevada that year was $50,830, while those earning in the 75th percentile made an average of $51,290 yearly. Insurance agents earning in the 90th percentile in Nevada made $98,140 per year on average.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.