- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Indiana
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), there were 1,940 personal financial advisors working in Indiana in 2010. Indiana’s advisors earned an average of $98,180. Advisors earning salaries in Indiana’s 75th percentile made an average of $120,240 annually.
Indiana’s personal financial advisors earning within the 90th percentile averaged salaries that were higher than the BLS reporting ceiling. This means these salaries were equal to or greater than $166,400 per year.
Stockbroker Salary in Indiana
Statistics collected by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor indicate that 4,860 securities, commodities, and financial services sales agents were employed in Indiana in 2010. The average salary of Indiana’s broker-dealer agents that year was $82,790. Agents earning salaries in Indiana’s 75th percentile brought home an average of $99,620 per year, while those earning in the 90thpercentile made about $161,470 annually.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Indiana
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) of the U.S. Department of Labor, Indiana employed 6,680 insurance sales agents in 2010. These agents made an average salary of $62,680 that year. Insurance sales agents earning in Indiana’s 75th percentile made $69,760 annually on average, while those earning in the 90th percentile made an average of $119,450 yearly.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.