- Purdue University Global - Bachelor and Master of Science in Finance
- SNHU - A.S. in Accounting, B.S. in Finance - Financial Planning, and M.S. in Finance. M.B.A. in Finance also available.
- Capella University - Online Finance Degree Programs at the BS, MBA, DBA, and PhD Levels
- Fordham University - Online MS in Global Finance. Bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 minimum GPA required
- The University of Scranton - Master of Science in Finance
- Georgetown University - Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF)
Financial Advisor Salary in Delaware
In 2010, the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor reported that 780 personal financial advisors worked in Delaware.
Their average annual salary that year was $82,930. Advisors earning in the top 25 percent made $107,840 on average, while those in the top 10 percent earned about $134,960 annually.
Stockbroker Salary in Delaware
In 2010, the Delaware Department of Labor reported there to be 1,220 securities, commodities and financial services sales agents employed in the state, making an average yearly salary of $115,544. Entry-level agents tended to represent the bottom ten percent of earners, averaging $56,368 annually, while the most experienced agents averaged $145,142 per year.
Life/Annuity Producer Salary in Delaware
The 2010 U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics publication showed there to be 1,120 insurance sales agents working in Delaware, many of whom sell annuities and life insurance to offer financial planning services. The average insurance producer salary in Delaware that year was $55,170. Those earning in the top 25 percent made about $66,480 per year, while agents earning in the top 10 percent earned an average of $85,090 annually.
Salary and employment data compiled by the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics in May of 2010. These estimates do not include self-employed financial advisors. The Bureau of Labor Statistics always expresses salaries equal to or greater than $166,400 (hourly wage of $80.00) as such and doesn’t provide estimates beyond these totals.